Adaptable, creative, agile, strategic, visionary… sounds like you?
The successful candidate will be skilled at storytelling, creative thinking, with the ability to embrace change - to get ahead in this emerging role. The content you produce is a core part of our brand; therefore, your primary responsibility is to create and/or revise written content for an engaging online customer experience. You will research, write, and edit a wide range of resources for our company, including but not limited to blogs, posts on various social media platforms, infographics and website design. Needed is a talented writer, marketer and team player, who will be presented with opportunities to collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver excellent work for a variety of industry-specific clients.
The Content Specialist must have at least 3 years of experience in web design with ample knowledge in inbound marketing, content marketing, and SEO disciplines and strategies. He or she must be able to help improve website performance through SEO strategies and reports backed by data.
- Strategically publish content on various client websites in observance of overall brand goals and objectives
- Update website content and review SEO
- Assist in the planning, development and implementation of content and SEO strategies
- Regularly perform basic keyword research and analysis
- Prepare and present reports regularly, with recommendations
- Collaborate with web developers, content, creatives, and marketing teams
- Stay up to date with the latest CMS, SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in web design with ample knowledge in inbound marketing, content marketing, and SEO disciplines and strategies
- Basic knowledge in html and programming languages
- Proficiency in website management tools and platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe CC
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Process oriented
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing and eager to learn and grow with the team
- A sense of humour!