We are currently looking for a highly motivated, results-driven Network Administrator to join our Global Technology Service. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring network performance, troubleshooting, supporting all networks from design through to implementation and support.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical and subject matter expertise in one or more network technologies, and serves as a point of escalation for network issues.
- Monitor network performance, troubleshoots, and resolve complex problems to maintain operating efficiency and ensure quality transmission service on the network.
- Data Center management including all hardware installation, out-of-band management (OOB) configuration, and remote hands support. Ensures optimum access, performance, capacity and availability of technologies deployed.
- Troubleshoot and manage VPN connections to remote sites using IPSec and SSL VPNs, in a multi-circuit/multi-path environment
- Provide detailed implementation of project plans across multiple complex work streams according to agreed standards and ensure project processes and timelines are understood and adhered to.
- Produce, deliver and maintain appropriate documentation, including incident records and knowledge base, following the respective document control standards and procedures.
- On-Call Support for high priority escalations.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 4-5 years of solid experience in a Network Administrator role
- CCNA certified
- Previous hands on experience with Cisco Switches, Routers, Wireless Access Points
- Knowledge of Palo Alto and Panorama is an advantage
- Experience with Networking in the Cloud (AWS or GCP)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Solutions (Servers, Storage, etc)
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record of trustworthiness and high ethical standards